I. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following information:
1- The website www.pincasa.es is owned by:
PATAURAS CATAFORESICAS, S.L.U (hereinafter PINCASA) with CIF: B46199204, and domiciled in Polig. Industrial Juan Carlos I. Avda. De la Foia, 16. 46440 Almussafes (Valencia).
2-If you want to contact us you can do so:
• well by postal mail, at the address: Polig. Industrial Juan Carlos I. Avda. De la Foia, 16. 46440 Almussafes (Valencia).
• through the e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
• by telephone: +34 96 178 83 30.
II. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. In general, the contents, structure, design and presentation form of the elements (texts, graphics, images, files, logos, combinations of colors and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, ownership of PINCASA, by itself or as assignee of these rights.
2. Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section, are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express written authorization of PINCASA and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of PINCASA. In this sense, the User is authorized, solely and exclusively, for the private and personal use of the content of the Website, provided that the rights of intellectual and industrial property are respected. Under no circumstances may you suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed.
3. In no case shall it be understood that the User’s access and navigation implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights by PINCASA or, as the case may be, collaborators. Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright notice (“copyright”) and any other identification data of the rights of PINCASA or its holders included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information and / or identification mechanisms that may be contained in the contents.
4. On the other hand, the distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) that appear on this website are protected by industrial property rights, being prohibited the use or manipulation of any of these, unless expressly authorized in writing by PINCASA, or of the natural or legal person holding the distinctive signs exposed.
In general, and without prejudice to the particular conditions and terms set out in the sections corresponding to specific services, the User undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions of use, and always act in accordance with the law, to the good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service it enjoys, abstaining from using the www.pincasa.es website in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal functioning, goods or rights of PINCASA, of the rest of Users or in general of any third party.
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User is obliged, in the use of www.pincasa.es (hereinafter Web site), to:
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
• Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of PINCASA, of any User, or in general of any third party. Or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or prevent the normal operation of them.
• Properly safeguard the “User Name” (Login) and the “Password” (Password) provided by PINCASA to the Users, as identifiers and enablers for access to the intranet of the PINCASA website, committing to not cede its use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from their improper use.
• Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and / or passwords that are provided by PINCASA, and agree not to assign their use to third parties, either temporary or permanent, or to allow their access to outsiders .
• In virtue of the foregoing, it is the obligation of the User to notify immediately by e-mail email@example.com, about any fact that allows the improper use of the identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation. While such events are not reported, PINCASA will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
• Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the website, using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the website to send advertising, send messages for sale or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Not to use false identities, or to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Web site or in the use of any of the services of the Web site, including the use in their case of passwords or passwords of third parties or in any other way .
• Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of PINCASA or third parties.
IV. DISCLAIMER OF PINCASA’S RESPONSIBILITY
PINCASA will not be responsible, in general, with respect to the inappropriate use of the website owned by PINCASA. Users must make proper use of www.pincasa.es, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any liability may have PINCASA for improper use.
Regarding the fraudulent use of the User’s Name and Password.- PINCASA is exempt from any responsibility for the fraudulent use of such codes by the owner or by a third party.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies.- PINCASA will not be responsible in any case for any alterations in the service that may occur due to failures in the electricity network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
Regarding access by third parties to your system. PINCASA will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access to the aforementioned data.
Regarding the accuracy of the information.- The information contained in the site has been developed exclusively for informative purposes and has no official value, except when indicated.
The information and existing content can be changed or removed without prior notice. Likewise, improvements or changes in the products, services, design or programs used for its operation may be made at any time and without prior notice. Responsibility regarding Hypertexts and Links with other Sites or Pages.- The site contains links to other pages of third parties, whose contents can not be controlled at all times. The connection of a User from the site with these other places in the network outside our company will be made, therefore, under the sole responsibility of the navigator.
Consequently, the site can not guarantee, in relation to these other pages, its quality, accuracy or adequacy. In no way can be considered that these connections are an extension of our page, or that we share the views expressed in them or have any relationship to the products or services provided or sold by them.
However, if any information that could be contrary to the laws, to the dignity of the people, or of a racist, xenophobic or apologetic nature of terrorism or violence is observed, please inform us by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to study the convenience of eliminating them.
V. TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH
All information and documentation available in the English version of this website is provided for informational purposes only. In case of discrepancy between the content of the English version and that of the original version in Spanish, the latter shall prevail.
SAW. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions and terms will be governed by the statutory, regulatory and Spanish legislation, which will be applicable to the provisions of this legal notice regarding interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these conditions.