In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), both the recipients of the service and the competent bodies are hereby expressly, accurately and unequivocally advised of the following aspects related to the provider of the information society services:
SOCIAL DENOMINATION: PINTURAS CATAFORÉSICAS, SLU
CIF: ES B46199204
ACTIVITY: Surface treatment of metallic pieces by e-coating and powder painting.
ADDRESS: Avda. De la Foia, 16. 46440- Almussafes (Valencia). Spain.
TEL. +34 961788330
REGISTRATION DATA: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, Volume 9056, Book 6340, Sheet 63, Page V-18627, Inscription 45
PINCASA reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, practices of the sector, or interests of the entity. Any modification hereof shall be announced in due advance, so that the users may have perfect knowledge of its content.
OWNERSHIP OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data collected in the electronic contact form, as well as the information you send through the email provided in the section “Work with us” in relation to the selection of personnel, are incorporated into the registry of treatment activities that PINCASA has developed as part of one of the obligations of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
USES AND PURPOSES
The purposes of the collection and processing of personal data through the contact and personnel selection forms are as follows:
- Contact form: to respond to the information requests of website users.
- Personnel Selection Form: to respond to the job requests of web users and manage the corresponding personnel selection processes.
ASSIGNMENT OR COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Personal data collected through electronic forms shall be assigned or communicated to third parties only in the event of compliance with legal obligations.
UPDATING OF DATA AND CONSERVATION PERIOD
We shall attempt to keep the data in our computer and paper files updated, so that they always correspond to reality. Therefore, to that end, the User must make the changes, directly, when thus enabled, or notifying the changes, by reliable means, to the corresponding area or department of PINCASA.
In the case of job-seeking users:
Your data shall be kept for the intended purposes for a maximum period of 1 year, after which time they shall be destroyed, ensuring full respect for the confidentiality of your data both in their treatment and in their subsequent destruction. In this sense, once the aforementioned period has elapsed and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes that take place in PINCASA, please submit your CV again.
PINCASA has adopted in its information system the technical and organizational measures legally required in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding, as far as possible, their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF USERS
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, forgetting, portability and treatment limitation:
a) either by a request accompanied by a photocopy of your Identity Card, submitted to the following postal address: PINCASA – GRPD, Avda de la Foia, 16. 46440-Almussafes (Valencia).
b) or by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before cookies are stored on their computer, may configure their browser for this purpose.
Most browsers today allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways
- The cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether each cookie should be accepted.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of specifying better which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. In particular, the user may usually accept any of the following options: reject the cookies of certain domains; reject third-party cookies; accept cookies when non-persistent (i.e., deleted when the browser is closed); allow the server to create cookies for a different domain. In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies individually. In any case, PINCASA does not use this type of information which might be registered for other purposes or uses.
PINCASA respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, in particular, the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. Therefore, PINCASA adopts the technical and organizational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, you are notified that your personal data may only be obtained for processing when appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
When personal data are collected through the different data entry channels, the user will be previously informed in a clear and unambiguous manner of the following points:
- Existence of personal data treatment.
- the identity and contact information of the person-in-charge for processing the personal data obtained,
- the contact information of the security and privacy committee
- the purposes of the treatment of personal data and the legal basis for treatment;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data, if applicable.
- where appropriate, the intention of the person-in-charge for transferring personal data to a third country;
- the term or criteria for the preservation of information;
- the existence of the right to request the data controller access to the personal data concerning the interested party, and the rectification or suppression thereof, or the limitation of the processing thereof, the right to the portability of the data, or to oppose the processing thereof. Additionally, how to exercise the aforementioned rights.
- when the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; if the treatment is not based on consent, the interested party’s right to oppose the treatment.
- the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- the existence, if applicable, of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and the exercise of rights related to this treatment.